»

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I was borned!

Yesterday morning, 23 October 2006, Mom and Dad rushed to the hospital so I could be born at 3:52 am. I weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz. and am 19 ½ inches long. I have a full head of black hair and gorgeous blue-green eyes. Just like my Mullen dad, I have long fingers and toes and I think I even got his ears; like my Sycamore mom, I have a "cute as a button" nose and am a "multiple sneezer." My parents wanted to say some things, too, so here are there messges:

Message from Dad:

This is my daughter, Marielle. She's a straight A student and she got a 27 on the ACT (that's really good for an infant). She's an accomplished violinist and is working to achieve peace in the Middle East. Although it hasn't been officially announced, she's been named to Forbes magazines' list of Most Influential Americans of 2006.

Message from Mom

Labor was more difficult than I imagined, but holding my baby for the first time was even more amazing than I could have imagined. Marielle is so beautiful and fun to cuddle. We are just so happy she is healthy and finally HERE!









No comments: