»

Friday, December 21, 2007

Marielle in Bethlehem

Last weekend was our ward temple night so I asked my friend Tricia from Storytime to watch Marielle. Her little boy, Brayden, is just one month older than Marielle, so babysitting trades are great since the babies play so well together and are in the same stages. Out of the kindness of her heart she accepted even though it was their Ward Christmas Party! There ward did "A Night in Bethlehem" and they even managed a costume for her. I think she looks like a nun! We never got to see our little Jewish baby in action because by the time we picked her up the costume had long since been ditched. But it makes a great picture right?


Serious little baby!
Marielle's adopted family for the night.
Here's is little Marielle with Brayden a couple months back on another "date."
My favorite part is watching these two toddler after each other. Never a dull moment. :)
Here's a picture from this morning. Notice the girly jeans and shoes....sorry Brayden, but it was cold outside!

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

love the pictures! I still laugh my head off when I see Brayden in Marielle's clothes.

Oh, I was thinking about how Brayden spit up and I think it's b/c he had just taken his medicine and didn't eat much.He's suppose to take it with food or milk. That's my theory.

Have a great Christmas!!!

MEB said...

Mary Karlee-I am SO glad you found my blog. It's such a small world. Your little girl is adorable. Her eyes are beautiful. How long have you been in Texas? You look great and very happy! I will have to add you to my friends link so I can stay up-to-date on your life. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years.