»

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

When Your Outfit Becomes Socks....

A few mornings ago when picking Marielle up from her crib, I found her leaning over the edge of her crib, pointing and grunting at her shoes. So, I put them on; right over her footsie pajamas. I thought it made a interesting fashion statement.
We had another great "shoes make the outfit" moment when after her shower, she insisted on putting her shoes right back on. I countered with a diaper first, but then I complied.

Did I mention she loves shoes??

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Hilarious! That's serious business if she wants them back on after a shower.

How was your trip? We missed ya'll but we can do it again another time. I emailed Melissa about getting together at the mall playplace sometime. She's 7 weeks pregnant. :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny. They get so determined!