»

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hair and Videos

Doing my girls hair used to be a struggle. Jenna would wiggle and squirm, Marielle would whine that I was brushing too hard. Recently I've wised up as a mother and now doing hair is a delight. I call, "Time to do hair!" and the girls run to the computer." We go to Sesame Street online to watch short videos that range from about one to five minutes -- perfect length to distract without introducing TV watching into our morning routine. On Sunday morning, we switch it up a bit and watch clips from the Mormon Channel on YouTube. Today we saw one that was so cute I just had to share.


If you want to brighten your morning (or afternoon or evening) or keep your kids captivated for 2 minutes and 55 seconds, give it a watch. The pairing of classic music and happy faces is just too cute.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

what a cute idea! I'll have to give it a try.