»

Friday, November 4, 2011

Cake Walk

I love the internet. I love that every birthday cake I have ever made came directly from someone else's brain to me via google images. And yet, I still feel the need to share. To publish to the world that I have fulfilled my motherly duty of pulling off the themed birthday cake. And to be honest, I've had a pretty good time doing it. So please tweet, pin, stumble, like, plus one, or whatever else you can do to prolong their glory past what appreciation my kids gave them (licking off the frosting and then asking for more ice cream).

Marielle's 5 yrs -- "Mouse Party"


Marielle 3rd "Under the Sea"

Marielle age two

Jenna's 2yr party -- "Pupcakes"

Marielle 4yr -- Fairy Party

3 comments:

Annie said...

The mouse is very cute, but I love the pupcakes! So cute. Good job on all of them!

Jenae said...

Way to channel your inner cake boss. I too am a big fan of the pupcakes.

jj

Jeannie said...

Too, too cute! They all look like fun. Yes, I also like the pupcakes the best and may have found some inspiration here for Maddie's upcoming birthday.