»

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Terrible Twos?

So far there has been nothing terrible about Jenna as a two year-old. As her dad, I love hearing her garbled commentary on our life.
Skeeball anyone?

For instance, the other night I was tucking Jenna in when she tapped my wedding ring, "What dis?"

"Mom gave me that ring."

"Oh," Jenna concluded. "Top top."

She seemed genuinely confused when I told her my ring came from a store.  I'm sure she was thinking, "Does Mom ever bring home anything not from the swap shop?"
 
Cany?

Another morning, Jenna ran into the kitchen for breakfast. She watched MK place Jenna's highly prized Tinker Bell spoon on the counter and exclaimed, "My soon is kean? Das amazing!"

Arggg! I'm even cute as a pirate!

And for those of you who take Jenna at her word, let me assure you, we do buy things from stores outside the Swap Shop and we wash Jenna's spoon regularly. (But let's not linger too long on exact definitions of regularly...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Daylin and Bethany liked Jenna's spoon comment! Das Amazing! Does she love her Tinker Bell spoon like Jona loved his Donald Duck spoon?