»

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guess Who Got Dressed First Today?

 



Marielle won me over this morning by requesting she wear the same outfit I had on. She told me she wanted her black shirt and blue pants. I was thinking, "does she have any blue pants?" when I realized I was wearing jeans and the like mother like daughter image hit me. I'll admit, I was happy to comply. As they say, imitation is the highest form of flattery. Be sure to notice our matching Vans, (thanks Jenn!) which was part of an awesome Christmas gift this year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TheSycamores said...

Wow, I have the same outfit....minus the Vans. I'll get some. Let's wear matching outfits for our January lunch. We'd better let Julie know as she will be there too.

Sister Mullen said...

May Marielle always want to be like her mama... what a dear and lovely example she has to follow!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Cute blog!! I love the matching outfits - sooo adorable!!